Dunking and Balling is the only way to show off your skills and be victorious over your friends in Slam Land.
Slam Land, from independent developers Bread Machine Games, is all about dunking and slamming your opponents into hoops. The goal is to grab your friends, grapple, lung, or dodge away while you try to hit hoops or bizarre tree hollows to gaping maws.
You and three other friends can go head to head in some crazy take on familiar multiplayer modes like:
- “Slam” matches: Players race against the clock to score the most points or outlast each other in stock contests
- Slam Land sports:Variety of additional game types to ensure things always stay fresh.
- Hot potato-like “Peanut Mode”: scores become more valuable the longer players hold on to the titular peanut.
- “H.O.R.S.E.”: Where lettered NPCs spawn and players shoot them to fill out the word.
- “Trash”: Garbage rain from the sky that can be stacked into massive piles and dunked.
“Slam Land is an intense party game where friends can get together and drunk each other in our weird mashup of basketball and fighting game. We look forward to introducing the world to this cheeky, surreal world and awesome group of game modes when we’re ready to release this July.” – Keith McCullough, creative director, Bread Machine Games.