An exciting Journey to the Heart of Africa: Secret Files Sam Peters available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
This game starts off with a rather hilarious plot. A young blonde who makes silly and unrealistic comments is some kind of undercover investigator. It is a puzzle game with a storyline following the investigator through various investigations. As you play and solve puzzles, you unlock further area of the map and continue.
Some are your typical number puzzles or “put this ripped up picture back together” type of puzzles. While others force you to really think, which is good if you like a challenge. However, they don’t always make sense, even after you figure them out. Why did I have to melt lemonade over a fire to put it on a stick to collect ants? Things like that. It just seemed like a random filler task.
Although I found the main character kind of annoying, the cases we were investigating were intriguing. I really wanted to find out who the red-eyed tribal men in the trees were.
On my third investigation, I hit a glitch in the game that pretty much ended the game for me. I unlocked the next level on the map, but was never able to enter it. My character just kept walking in place. Had the game kept working, I probably would have kept playing. The red-eyed people shall remain a mystery.
Until then we hope you have better glitch free luck. Here are some of the key features of the game to look forward to.
- The latest spin-off of the best-selling Secret Files saga finally on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- An “interactive novella” for a slim budget price
- Scientific facts meet African mythology
- Play as Sam Peters, known from Secret Files 2: Purtas Cordis
- Lots of exotic locations with animated, carefully designed backgrounds
- A classic point and click adventure with tons of demanding quests, riddles and puzzles
- High-quality visuals with amazing attention to detail
- Full voice acting by popular dubbing actors known from TV and cinema (plus sub titles)
- Spot-on touch controls and mobile-optimized UI
- Full access to all content and features – No unlockable episodes via IAP
Secret Files Sam Peters requires iOS 7 (or higher) and runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The title is available for download on the App Store via http://bit.ly/SFSP-iOS