Classic Portal™ and Bridge Constructor™ games come together to bring you Bridge Construction Portal.
Thanks to the teaming up of Valve, Headup Games and Clockstone Software on the responsibility of building various bridges, ramps, slides, and other constructions to get the Bendies in their trucks safely to their destination. You’ll have access to many Portal gadgets, like portals, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes, and more to bypass the sentry turrets, acid pools and laser barriers, solve switch puzzles, and make it through the test chambers.
Let the tutorial guide you through what you need to learn as well as tips and tricks to be successful. As a bonus, GLaDOS, voiced by the original voice herself, Ellen McLain, will be instructing you.
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
Bridge Constructor Portal is launching on December 20th for Windows, MacOS and Linux (9.99 USD) as well as for iOS and Android (4.99 USD). Console versions, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, will follow in early 2018.