Bleed out next week on Nintendo Switch – become the Greatest Hero of All Time!
The indie hit Bleed will be coming top the Nintendo Switch on Thursday, December 14th. In Bleed, you play as Wryn as she air-dash and bullet-dodge to becoming the ultimate videogame Hero. This action-platformer features Story, Arcade and Challenge modes available to play solo or in 2-player local co-op.
Bleed is around thanks to Digerati Distribution, in partnership with Bootdisk Revolution and Nephilim Game Studios.
- Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
- 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- 2-player local co-op for all modes
- 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
- Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
- Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode
- Trophies and Achievements added for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Localized in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German