Will you be able to handle the futuristic speeds of Antigraviator? Developers Cybernetic Walrus is hoping so!
Running in the same veins of F-Zero and Wipeout racers, Antigraviator is a high speed, anti-gravity, bullet racer game. This racer puts you in the seat of highly customizable vehicles called Gravs, as you use your reflexes to survive the 12 tracks.
Race against the computer or go online or even better race against your friends in four player split screen action. To get the upper hand, customize your Grav by choosing the correct upgrade as well as selecting the right skin to best reflect your style.
“We’re extremely proud of Antigraviator and how the development has gone. We had the opportunity to showcase the game at several events such as GDC and PAX East, and the audience response was very positive. We know that PC gamers have been looking forward to playing our game and its greatest asset: no speed limit. In addition, we’re working hard on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game and thank console gamers for their patience.” –Mike Coeck, CEO of Cybernetic Walrus
The speed of the tracks is the least of your concerns as your competition will be trying to stop you by any means available. this usually means by activating hovering mines, creating a rock slide to cause tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track, and many more malicious tricks.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Antigraviator is set to be released on PC on June 6th as well as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later in 2018.