Sea of Thieves & More
- “SEA OF THIEVES” (MICROSOFT STUDIOS). “Sea of Thieves” is changing in a big way with its fifth free content update since launch, ‘The Arena.’ Releasing in early 2019, ‘The Arena’ is an all-new competitive game mode that allows players to test their pirating skills in fast-paced matches against rival crews. Each match is a fun, frenetic and action-packed race to find treasure that brings together all the most exciting elements of “Sea of Thieves” – on demand. “Sea of Thieves” is available withXbox Game Pass and globally on Xbox One and Windows 10 as an Xbox Play Anywhere title.
- “THE ARTFUL ESCAPE OF FRANCIS VENDETTI” (ANNAPURNA INTERACTIVE). “The Artful Escape of Francis Vendetti” is a video game about great expectations, famous folk singers, lingering shadows, space Gods, hallucinogens, individuality, reptile shops, and wild imaginations. It’s an action, adventure, exploration, narrative driven, musical-laser-light-battle kind of game and is the debut release from BEETHOVEN & DINOSAUR.
- “THE OUTER WORLDS” (PRIVATE DIVSION). “The Outer Worlds” is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- “TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2” (UBISOFT). Developed by Ubisoft Massive and the same teams that brought you “Tom Clancy’s The Division®,” “Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2” is an online open-world, action-shooter RPG experience set in a collapsing and fractured Washington, D.C. This rich new setting combines a wide variety of beautiful, iconic and realistic environments where the player will experience the series’ trademark for authenticity in world- building, rich RPG systems, and fast-paced action like never before. Play solo or co-op with a team of up to four players to complete a wide range of activities, from the main campaign and adversarial PvP matches to the Dark Zone — where anything can happen.
- “TUNIC” (FINJI). “Tunic” is an isometric action adventure about a tiny fox in a big world. Embark on an adventuresome questabout set in that place just beyond the farthest you’ve ever been! Explore ancient ruins, fight monsters and uncover mysterious secrets. The world is big and scary — so be brave, little one!
- “WASTELAND 3” (INXILE ENTERTAINMENT). From the creators of “Wasteland 2” and “Torment: Tides of Numenera” comes “Wasteland 3!” Following the critically acclaimed releases of 2014’s “Wasteland 2” and 2015’s “Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut,” fans have been clamoring for a direct sequel. “Wasteland 3” will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly-revamped dialog tree system from the celebrated writers of “Torment: Tides of Numenera,” along with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat that evolves on “Wasteland 2’s” deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design. Play by yourself or with a friend in story-driven synchronous or asynchronous multiplayer to face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.