2019 is right around the corner and with that, we start looking at some highly anticipated games. Check out this 2019’s Most Anticipated Games Xbox One Edition.
- “ANTHEM” (ELECTRONIC ARTS). “Anthem” is a shared-world action-RPG, where Freelancers challenge the wilds past the wall, exploring a vast world filled with savage beasts and ruthless marauders, but also teeming with amazing technology and forgotten treasures. Players will be able to join with their friends to unravel the world’s mysteries and defeat the forces plotting to conquer humanity. Throughout their journeys, players can outfit their Freelancers with powerful Javelin exosuits, each of which are equipped with unique weapons and abilities. Freelancers can customize their Javelin with gear they earn and craft throughout the adventure, and leave a lasting mark on the world.
- “ATLAS” (STUDIO WILDCARD). From the creators of “ARK: Survival Evolved” comes “ATLAS” – a massively multiplayer first-and-third-person fantasy pirate adventure. “ATLAS” will host up to 40,000 players exploring the same Globe simultaneously, with an unprecedented scale of cooperation and conflict. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conquer!
- “CRACKDOWN 3” (MICROSOFT STUDIOS): Time to step up your boom and stop crime as a super-powered Agent in “Crackdown 3’s” sandbox of cooperative mayhem and destruction, plus an all-new multiplayer mode where destruction is your ultimate weapon. “Crackdown 3” is available at launch on February 15th with Xbox Game Pass and globally on Xbox One and Windows 10.
- “DEVIL MAY CRY 5” (CAPCOM). A brand-new entry in the legendary over-the-top action series comes to Xbox One in spring 2019, complete with its signature blend of high-octane stylized action and otherworldly and original characters the series is known for. Years have passed since the legions of hell have set foot in this world, but now a new demonic invasion has begun, and humanity’s last hope will rest in the hands of three lone demon hunters, each offering a radically different play style. United by fate and a thirst for vengeance, these demon hunters will have to face their demons if they hope to survive.
- “FAR CRY NEW DAWN” (UBISOFT). Dive into a transformed vibrant post apocalyptic Hope County, Montana, 17 years after a global nuclear catastrophe. Join fellow survivors from Hope County and lead the fight against the dangerous new threat known as the Highwaymen, and their ruthless leaders The Twins, as they seek to destroy and take over the last remaining resources by any means necessary.
- “GEARS 5” (MICROSOFT STUDIOS). As Kait, journey across the biggest, most beautiful Gears world ever created. Play solo or with a friend in local split-screen co-op, or online co-op and experience every mode in 4K Ultra HD resolution with stunning HDR at a smooth 60 frames per second. “Gears 5” is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 in 2019 and will be available day and date to Xbox Game Pass members.