12 is Better Than 6 is an amazingly creative hand drawn top down shooter that you don’t want to miss out on.
The setting is 1873 in a lawless and cruel North America, cruel land. A wrongly incarcerated man is attempting to escape prison to wreak havoc on those who sought to do wrong against him and exact his revenge.
Why the title “12 is Better Than 6?” …To be judged by 12 means that you get to go to court, where you’ll be judged by a jury of 12 people who will ultimately decide upon your fate. To be carried by 6 is to be dead. Why? You see, it is common for 6 people to carry a coffin (3 people on each side) to and from the hearse. Sounds pretty straight forward why you would prefer 12 over 6.
So far the development team has had a good run. After being approved on Steam Greenlight, in just four short days, the team is now experiencing a steady successful increase with their Kickstarter campaign to secure the funding needed to complete the game.
“Bringing 12 is Better Than 6 to Kickstarter is going to be an exciting journey for us!” said Anton Grischenko, lead programmer at Ink Stains Games. “Our game’s a lovingly crafted homage to the Western movies and action games that we grew up with, and we’re keen to share our passion with our fans and backers.”
Some of the games key features include
- Unique shooting mechanics – you will need to cock the revolver after each shot
- Challenging difficulty – player’s reflexes and abilities will be tested to the limit. Bullets are deadly, and enemies rarely miss
- Hand-drawn visuals – drawn by hand on pen and paper, to provide a truly unique visual experience
- Choose your play style – stealth or all guns blazing, it’s up to you
- Authenticity – the game is set in real places, complete with sleazy saloons, Native American colonies, and traveling caravans
- Weaponry – only the greatest weapons of the period are used in game. Winchesters, revolvers, double barreled-shotgu